Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ontario Liquor Licence Act Consequences

Nominated For The Best Non-Français blog by Morocco Blogs



If There's the Well Known Morocco Blog Awards aka MBA That I Had not yet The Chance To Be Nominated (Sigh), I was very happy to learn my blog WAS Nominated by Morocco Blogs in the "Best Non-Français Moroccan Blog" category for this year.

For the moment, few "people voted my blog. That I wish more readers Who Thinks That IS my blog Worthy to Win decided to vote. Until February 7th, or CAN vote for me here under "Mouad.

If the famous Morocco known as MBA Blogs Awards which I failed to be nominated, I was pleased to learn that my blog has been nominated in the category "Best Weblog Moroccan non-English speaking "Blogs in Morocco this year.


Pour le moment, peu de personne ont voté pour moi. J'espère que les lecteurs qui pensent que mon blog mérite de gagner le prix voteront pour moi. Vous pouvez voter jusqu'au 7 février ici .

0 comments:

Post a Comment