Thursday, May 6, 2010

Reason Record Dongle Emulator Do You Have?

When EFA plays lip dub ...

Tonight, Facebook Consultant, I just found a video of a person who studied in the same business school as me, although he was in a class before mine. Subject to change or mistake on my part, he is responsible for communication and careers.

Without necessarily make hasbara pub for entrance exam to the French School of Business (AET for short) where I spent a memorable two years with its points positive and negative, I invite you to see these 4 videos made by the Student Office (BDE in the jargon home), teachers and administrative staff (A cuckoo in the famous Fouzia ;-)) This reminds me of my Arabic teacher of the first year with which I am interested in film. Special short side is that they play on the register of silent film. I even swore that the clip "The Fight" is inspired by a film of Soviet Eisenstein. Anyway, here is a company school opts for the viral ad or more accurately the lip dub. I bet on a sushi menu that my marketing professor who now heads the school will make a case study.

Good show!





0 comments:

Post a Comment