Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where Can I Buy Mifeprex

News stories from my office ... E-

This is not my habit to talk about my work in my blog. In fact, it's a decision I made since the beginning of my working life in Agadir in order to avoid any misunderstanding. However, I will discuss two recent events quickly.

My supervisor of the department (who is also a reader my blog) is absent for more than two weeks in Casablanca for processing. He was recently diagnosed with a tumor that, fortunately, was in its beginning and has been detected early. For several weeks, his place will be filled by me and another colleague while relying on help from others. The current period is hard and I had better face several challenges. I sincerely wish him a speedy recovery and hope his family will be patient. Already one of our staff, the husband of another friend & father suffers from cancer he treats for a long time. I am delighted that always keeps the mischief and humor.

Last Friday, the agency's employees celebrated the retirement of one of the things that marked me most during my career. Head of operation, it was youthful and lively. Labor forces, he did not hesitate to shout and criticize when something does not go as souhaité.Il helped me to better understand the technical aspects of port operations and advised me a lot. I really see him leave after only a year and a half. Anyway, I wish him luck in his new life and his projects. I delighted that his son is here to take the torch.

Before concluding, I must say that this weekend I have been saving with the visit of my mother. Through her, I feel better. Please just bring down the ticket Agadir Casablanca-type 500 or 600 Dh return!

0 comments:

Post a Comment